Saturday, November 27, 2010

...DAY 13...

Today we went to Sangeh Monkey Forest, and this along with Bali Barat National Park were my favourite places we had visited on our trip. I woke up early so we could get there early and I also took as little as possible because I have heard that the monkeys steal your stuff so incase that happened I left my sunglasses and hat at home then when we were all ready we set off. It took 45 minutes to get to Sangeh Monkey Forest.
When we got there we walked around holding all of our belongings tightly. There were heaps of monkeys but to my surprise they weren’t all in the trees like I had assumed they would be they were on the ground and on people. When we were walking back one of the bigger monkeys came and sat on my dad’s head and then ran off with his hat, we tried to get it back but the monkey wouldn’t had it over and whenever we got closer it moved further away so we left it with the monkey, I took heaps of photos of the monkeys and the whole place. We left at 3:00 pm and we arrived at 10:00 am so we spent a good 5 hours there and now we were all really tired after walking around the enormous monkey forest. It was a great day but Dad didn’t think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment