Friday, November 19, 2010

...DAY 4...

I woke up later this morning and ran to where mum and dad were, discussing where we were going to go today. I really wanted to go to Air Terjun which is apparently a massive waterfall with a swimable pool underneath but it was too far away for 1a one day trip so I looked through the brochures and saw Elephant Safari Park.
 I really wanted to see elephants because i had only ever seen them from a distance at a zoo. So mum looked on the computer to see whether there were any tours or bus services there. There weren't any so we decided to take a taxi. The ride would take about 1 hour and 10 minutes to reach the Elephant Safari Park. When we got there I was amazed at all the elephants that were there. I knew there was going to be a couple but not this many. We had a look through the hotel and into the pool area where there were even more surrounding the outdoor pool area.
I wanted to stay and watch them for ages but mum and dad hurried me along to the office where the next tour started. We all walked in and booked our spots in the tour. I still didn't know what kind of tour it was but i knew it was going to be great. 10 minutes after heaps of elephants came down the road and they all had little wooden chairs on them. I counted each person that was out side then i counted the number of elephants it was the same number, which meant we were going to ride them. I was so exited. The tour guides helped us onto the elephants and lead the way around. It was one of the best experiences of my life. We had a look around the rest of the park before calling a taxi and heading home. I slept well that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment