Sunday, November 21, 2010

...DAY 5...

I got out of bed late around 10:00 am and realised mum and dad were still asleep. So I grabbed out my book that i had brought and sat reading for half an hour until i got really hungry. I called room service and ordered a bowl of nasi putih and a pineapple juice. The maids brought the meal down and i used the rupiah that was still in my pocket from yesterday to pay her. I then searched around my bag and found the movies i had bought at the market the other day. I put one in and watched it until my parents woke up a little while after i had finished my breakfast. We all decided we would stay at home today and check out Kuta beach instead. After the movie had finished and we had all had breackfast/lunch we walked to Kuta beach.
When we got there I put on loads of sunscreen and ran into the water followed by my  mum and dad. The water was freezing but i soon got used to it. After we had all gone in the water we hoped out and I made sandcastles and sunbaked, before going into the water again. Then we walked home and played games until dinner for dinner i had nasi goreng. It wasn't very nice and i preffered noodels than rice. We watched a movie I had bought then i went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment