Thursday, November 25, 2010

...DAY 6...

I woke up early and walked into the kitchen where the maid put down some meals I couldn’t recognise the meal but when I chose the best looking  one on the tray and ate it I could taste peanuts and many different spices all combined in a sauce that was spread over some chicken and rice. It was delicious. After I had finished I looked through the brochures and saw one for Padangbai
(which is a small fishing village that is located 53.1 km away from our resort.) Once Mum and dad had finished their breakfast and we were all ready, we left. It took 2 hours to get there but it was a great day out, there were heaps of fishing boats, local shops and houses all over the village. We had a look around and visited some of the locals who told us some stories about their fishing trips. Before we left we stopped at one of the restaurants and got some lunch it was delicious and fish was in every single meal.  WE left around 3:00pm we arrived home at 5:00 and I wasn’t hungry since we hadn’t eaten long ago but mum forced me to eat so I just ordered a small bowl of nasi Putih but I still didn’t eat it all then I said goodnight and went straight to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment