Thursday, November 25, 2010

...DAY 8...

I woke up with the sun. It was already hot and it was only 6:00am. I got up and turned on the TV to see what the weather was going to be today I couldn’t read or make out the Indonesian words but I did see lots of sun popping up which indicated it was going to be hot. I go into a singlet and shorts then I went and sat on the chairs outside by the pool. When my mum woke up we both went in the pool then had breakfast soon after my Dad woke up. I asked him where we were going today but he didn’t know so I suggested we went to the beach again or just stay at home, since it was going to be hot. Mum agreed it would be a good idea and so that’s what we did. An hour after we ate, we all headed down to the beach.
It was packed like usual. Some surfing, some tanning but most actually in the water. I ran to the sand and put my stuff down before charging into the water. We body surfed on the waves, splashed in the water and made sandcastles. It was a fun day but I got extremely burnt, so instead of walking back home we caught a becak and stopped at a McDonalds for dinner on the way home. When we did get back we played cards and had fun before we all went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment