Saturday, November 27, 2010

.....GOING HOME.....

I woke up early and packed all my things because we had to be out of the resort by 10:00am and our flight was going to leave at 12:15pm. I packed all my things into my suitcase and crammed all the things I had bought into another one with everyone else’s stuff, then before we left I had breakfast then mum checked out at 9:00am which gave us time to visit the beach one last time.
 This time I took heaps of photos before climbing back into the car so we could go to the markets near the airport. The markets were fruit and vegie only so we bought some and pigged out on them before we went into the airport. We got some rambutan and mangoes which were delicious.
Then we took back the hire car and checked in before getting back on the plane to Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment