Thursday, November 25, 2010

...DAY 9...

I woke up knowing already knowing where we were going and I wasn’t looking forward to it but my parents were so once again I pretended I was excited as well.
We took a minibus or bemo to reach where we were going It took us an hour and 20 minutes to reach it. When we got to Besakih we had a look around, there were heaps of stairs leading up to it and it was a massive struggle but It wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be but it was still pretty bad because my skin was still very badly burnt. It was a normal boring temple nothing fancy but my parents really enjoyed themselves sand that’s why we went here.
We left two and a half hours after we arrived and then got home at 2:30pm since it was still extremely hot mum put some sunscreen on and Then we all hoped in the pool for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment